- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 1 T water
- 1/4 cup hot pepper jelly
- 1/4 cut chopped toasted pecans
- 1 whole disc Goat Lady Dairy Chevre Camembert
- Thaw sheet of pastry (40 min.) or till easy to handle.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Beat egg and water in a small bowl to make an egg wash.
- Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface and roll into 14 in. square.
- Spread pepper jelly on pastry and top with toasted pecans
- Put cheese round on top of jelly and pecans.
- Brush pastry edges with egg mixture and fold two opposite sides over cheese. Trim remaining two sides to 2 inches. from
- edge of cheese and fold up on cheese pressing edges to seal.
- Place seam side down on greased baking sheet. Decorate top with extra pastry and brush with egg mixture. Bake 20 to 25 min. at 400F.
- Take out of oven and let stand for 30 minutes before serving.