- 6 ounces home fries (recipe follows)
- 1 large fresh mushroom, sliced
- 3 ounces smoked turkey
- 1 cup cooked, chopped Broccoli
- 1.5 ounces shredded sharp cheddar
- 1.5 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
In an oven proof dish, place a layer of hash brown potatoes or home fries. Top with mushrooms, turkey, broccoli and cheese. Bake in a 350 degree oven until the cheese is melted and the remaining ingredients heated through. Top with basted eggs and serve.
Microwave cook one medium/large red potato until almost done. Dice into ¾” cubes and put into an oven proof dish. Add a little olive oil or butter, and season to taste with salt, pepper and a touch of paprika. Stir gently to coat the potato cubes being careful not to mash them. Place under the broiler until crisp. Leftover baked potatoes may also be used.