Recipe courtesy of Chef Keith Rhodes
as seen on episode “Clams”, season 5
- 12 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup of salsa verde (green chili salsa)
- 1 – 4oz can of diced green chiles
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lb fresh chopped clam meat
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1 tsp dry cumin
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
Preheat oven 350 degrees. In a large skillet, soften and melt the cream cheese. Blend in the salsa, chilies, cilantro & cumin. Add the clams and blend well, then fold in the cheese. Season the dip with salt & pepper. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish, and bake, uncovered until thoroughly heated and bubbly around edges, about 35 minutes.
Serve with tortilla chips or crostini.